IDEAS FOR ADULT BIRTHDAY PARTY THEMES
Our adult bowling birthday parties are just as much fun as our kids parties. Just bring your 20-to-90-somethings and we'll help you with the rest. From delicious food and adult beverages to cakes and decorations, we've got just what your birthday crowd wants: a great time.
Bring out the big kid in every “adult” you know.
Age is everything.
- Take the age of the birthday man or woman and make everything about that number. Invite that many guests. See who can bowl that number first. Make sure the party starts promptly at 7:38 – if the age of the person is 38, of course. There are endless ways to be fun and engaging.
Picture-perfect birthday party.
- Take a stroll down memory lane and ask everyone to contribute photos they have of the birthday guy or girl. Create t-shirts for all the guests with the best photo. Stick them on the ball return. Have gift bags for guests with a photo printed on the outside. It’s a great way to make the special day truly one they won’t forget.
- No matter what their age, ask everyone to dress in black. Turn the lanes into a one-foot-in-the-grave party.
Go back in time.
- Have a themed party that will be especially nostalgic for the birthday recipient. Have a 50s sock hop. Ever seen a hippies bowl? Have a screamin’ 80s hair band bash. The possibilities are endless.
- An eye-catching party is one that’s very easy. Find out the birthday guy or girl’s favorite color and make everything from paper cups and plates to decorations and cakes match. Ask the guests to dress in that color. Even if that means pink, guys.